Thursday, July 14, 2016

Scent With Love



I am needing to build up my oil-themed card stash again, so when I saw Leigh Penner's great layout for the new CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge, I knew I had a plan!  I already had this watercolor wash background in my leftover pile where I used Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough distress inks then splattered some water droplets over it to "bleach" out some spots.  I colored and fussy cut only two out of the three oil bottles then popped with foam tape over a vellum belly band.  I love using my old clear dew drops as embellishments with this set!  

STAMPS: "Essentially" by Impression Obsession (sentiment is from the clear set and bottles are from the rubber set).
COPICS: G00, G000, C0, C2, C3.

Speaking of oils...my latest favorite products from Young Living are the Cool Azul pain-relieving cream just released in June at convention.  The Genesis hand and body lotion (you'll have feet and elbows smooth as a baby's butt - lol) is another favorite as is the new Live the Passion oil blend.  It diffuses such a great scent!

Thanks so much for stopping by...

3 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love your bg with the beautiful colours and how you have coloured the bottles so subtly, Wanda!!!! The dew drops are very pretty!!! Such a lovely card, my friend!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fabulous and fun! I love your take on the sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your fabulous take on the sketch!