Sunday, October 30, 2016

Joyful Tag



It's been a super warm and gorgeous weekend off for me and I'm loving it! After lunch clean up, I ventured into my crafty space and came up with this card for Tag, You're It Challenge and Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!  I started with Bright Opera and Lemon Yellow watercolors from my Mijello Mission Gold watercolor palette (love their vibrant colors!).  I was inspired by Rubeena Naz' lovely tag with the offset image, layering with a glittery tag, and using a pink and green color combination.  I used 3 different wreath stamps with WPlus9 inks: Old Gold, Mojito and Last Leaf.  I heat embossed the tiny
flowers with Melon Mambo embossing powder (SU) after stamping with Versamark ink then added Lemon Twist Enamel Accents to the centers.  The sentiment was die cut with WPlus9's Hand Lettered Holiday die and metallic silver cardstock.  The plaid green CS is a clearance bargain by Recollections.  I used the Charles border embossing folder along the bottom edge of the card.

STAMPS: Woodland Wreaths (WPlus9).

Tonight will be Game 5 in the World Series, so I'll be cheering on the Cleveland Indians once again!  I was born and raised about 60 miles south of Cleveland, Ohio so this is what I consider to be my "home" team!  Go Tribe!!  :-)

5 comments:

Karren said...

Oh this is so beautiful, Wanda. Your tag and banner look fabulous and the wreath is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

anja curvers said...

This is really beautiful love that you used the same colorscheme and made such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Tag You're it.

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful tag/card, Wanda! A joy to behold! And thanks for playing along at TYI!

Jeanne J. said...

Wow is that wreath gorgeous or what! Love this!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the pink with the wreath! Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.