Saturday, February 25, 2017

But First, Coffee!


We have a great inspiration photo for the new Inspired By All The Little Things Challenge!  But first, coffee for me using a touch of White Chocolate Macadamia creamer...yum!  

I went with a large gift card tag (die by Reverse Confetti) as my starting point.  The stamp set is Delightful and Delicious by Verve.


I decided to adhere it to a card so I could add the woodgrain patterned paper (MME Fiddlesticks 6x6 pad) behind it.  The mini coffee splotch stencil by Tim Holtz was used with Crumb Cake ink and the sentiment was stamped by...what else but Early Espresso ink! :-)  I also embossed the cup using Early Espresso embossing powder (SU) and paper pieced it.

We're excited to have Marybeth Lopez from Marybeth's Time For Paper joining us as a guest designer!  Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello.  Hope to see YOU in the gallery!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wanda! I love it....gotta love that sentiment!

LauraJane:) said...

Love the pop of blue you added Wanda! Thanks for letting me know about your blog pun..I have it fixed now:))

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is so cute, Wanda!!!!! Love the woodgrain with the light blue and the fun coffee splotches!!!! Wonderfully done, my friend!!!
Enjoy what's left of your weekend!!!!
Hugz

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic card Wanda! Love the woodgrain background and the stenciled background!

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun take on the inspiration photo, Wanda!

Marcie Sharp said...

Fabulous creation!! I am drooling at the thought of White Chocolate Macadamia creamer...wow.