Saturday, March 4, 2017

Inspired By...

Good Saturday everyone!  I'm looking forward to a weekend off work (which means I can steal some time to stamp) and hope you will be able to find some crafty time as well and join us at Inspired By All The Little Things!  Leigh has a great inspiration photo for us!  I was inspired by the window panes, green/white/brown color combo and, of course, the flower pots.

Here is what I came up with...



I knew right away I wanted to use WPlus9's Fresh Cut Containers stamp/die set, so began with watercoloring with Mijello Mission paints on Ranger WC cardstock for the flower pots.  I stamped the greenery with 4 different shades of green dye inks (all by WPlus9) and felt they needed a wee pop of color, so added a few florals into the mix.  The frames are from Paper Smooches' Fancy Frames Icons die set and the sentiment is from their Fancy Frames stamp set.  The card base is Stone CS by Reverse Confetti.  It looks pretty simple but will have to admit, it took a good bit of time to die cut, stamp and arrange all the greenery!  

We're happy to announce that Lindsey Larsen of Occasional Crafting is our guest designer for this challenge! Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello.

Enjoy your weekend and hope to see you in the gallery!

5 comments:

Kathy Straw said...

I love your card so much!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, for sure it was worth the effort to spend a lot of time to do all the die cutting and stamping for your lovely card, Wanda!!!! I love your flowerpots that you have watercoloured so wonderfully and all the greenery and little flowers are so beautiful!!!!! Great arrangement of all the different elements on your card!!!! Such a fabulous card, my friend!!!!
Have a great Sunday and the extra time to stamp!!!
Hugz

KimCreate said...

Wanda, this is pretty! Love how you put the planters on the rectangles!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Wanda! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Marcie Sharp said...

I gasped when I saw your gorgeous card! I love the watercoloured pots and the amazing stamped florals. Just lovely!