Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bear Hugs

**Scroll on down for my Color Throwdown post**




 I created this baby card using the sketch by Sandy for the current Paper Players Challenge and I also am playing along with the Tag, You're It Challenge.

I used products from Reverse Confetti:
STAMPS: Bear Hugs.
PAPER: True Love 6x6 pad; Flamingo (RC); White (PTI); X-Press It Blending Pad.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark; Silver Lining (WPlus9).
DIES: Tag Me, Bear Hugs, and Edge
Essentials (RC). 
COPICS: RV10, R20 (ears); R85, R43 (flower); C1, C3, C5, C7 (bear). 

The sentiment was white embossed using my favorite Detail White by Stampendous.  Some silver cording and metal dots finished it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by...


 

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Adorable card. Love the cute image and your coloring.

Marisa said...

Beyond adorable, Wanda!!!

stampwithsandy said...

Wanda this is adorable! Love the cute little koala and your polka dot background. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Wanda this is absolutely adorable - it brought a huge smile to my face. Your little koala is beautifully colored and your bow on the tag is the perfect finishing touch. Gorgeous card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

laurie said...

Such a sweet card! Love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Kelly Szafron said...

Adorable card! The Koala is so cute and your colouring is fantastic. Thank you for joining the Tag You're It Challenge.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love this, I don't know why I don't do more patterned paper. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.