Thursday, April 6, 2017

Beautiful Berries: Spring



I couldn't wait to ink up this new set from Papertrey Ink called "Beautiful Berries: Spring" after I saw the inspiration photo and sketch for the current Fusion Card Challenge!  I loved the wooden box holding the spring flowers which is how I came to using kraft with a woodgrain background on my card.  For Christians, Easter is certainly a day to celebrate a risen Savior, so I thought this sentiment was also a perfect fit!  Here is my enabler's list:
STAMPS: Beautiful Berries: Spring (PTI); Wood Pallet Background (Altenew).
PAPER: Be Happy from MME's Follow Your Heart 6x6 pad; Kraft (PTI), White (PTI).  
INK: WPlus9 dye inks - Beanstalk, Last Leaf, Sweet Nectar, Flamingo; Versafine Onyx Black.
DIES: PTI Tag Sale: Quilted Die; Beautiful Berries: Spring dies by PTI.
MISC: Seam Binding (Apricot) by Martha Stewart.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, a beautiful blend of color and texture ..... a perfect and lovely addition to the Fusion Challenge gallery!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow this is so pretty! I love this tag with its sweet sprig of flowers! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Sharon Wheet said...

Gorgeous card! I love the 'wooden' tag, and the font on the sentiment makes it sweeter! TFS

Petra Swart said...

Hi, sweet friend!!!!
Have been MIA for a week or two (or three ...again!!!! ...what's new!!!? :( ) I just can't keep up with visiting everyone on a regular basis and keeping everything else going as well!!!! Always something that takes up my time I would have preferred to spend in Blogland!!!! But I'm here enjoying all your beautiful cards you've posted recently and I can't wait to have a look at all of it!!!!
Love this card with the woodgrain tag-frame and woodgrain bg and the very pretty flowers!!!!! Love the houndstooth, too - always a winner!!! Beautifully done!!!!
Hugz