Saturday, April 1, 2017

Celebrating 50 Challenges






It's celebration time at Inspired By All The Little Things! We have reached the 50th challenge this week and you'll see that each of the design team members has chosen a guest to join in the fun!  My very good friend, Teresa Kline of Paperie Blooms, graciously agreed to be my guest and you do not want to miss her gorgeous card HERE!  Here is my take on the inspiration photo...


I was inspired by the twinkling lights in the photo background to use gold watercolor paint splatters on my one layer card background.  The striped cake led to my choice of striped designer paper and the beautiful peach and green color palette inspired my peachy florals.

STAMPS: Flashy Florals (My Favorite Things).
PAPER: Recollections; Metallic gold CS; White (Neenah Solar White). 
INK: Sweet Nectar, Miami Spice, Flamingo, Beanstalk, Last Leaf, Mojito, Appletini, Falling Star - WPlus9 Pure Color Dye Inks.
DIES: Flashy Florals Die-Namics (MFT); Big Hugs and Stitched Border die by Lil' Inker Designs.

Be sure to stop by the Inspired By blog to see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team and from all the guests!

I'm long overdue with offering any kind of blog candy.  Since we're in celebration mode with this post, I wanted to offer a giveaway to one of my commenters on this post!  I'll choose a winner by random.org and will post the results next Friday, April 7th by noon. Someone will be the benefactor of not one...not two...but FOUR times that I ordered duplicate items by mistake!  Eeek!  I've deduced that I need to slow down and review my orders more closely - lol!  There is a real eclectic mix here...light gray Nuvo drops, 2 paper pads by Reverse Confetti, stamp set by Reverse Confetti, MFT "Cheers" Die-Namics, Brushed silver metallic CS by SU, pack of kraft/lace tags, 50 A2 envelopes. Good luck!  Remember...you don't have any questions to answer...just comment on this post and you are in the running!

14 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love this card. Wouldn't it be cute to add in those twinkling stars with those new kinda light kits?

dj said...

Beautiful!! I'm loving your word dies lately!! This one is going on my wish list now!!

Lesley said...

Wow! This card is so gorgeous and I love the black stripes in the background!!! It really anchors your card!! xo

Janet M said...

Good take on the inspiration picture. I can't tell you how many times I order multiples, way too many.

~amy~ said...

Wanda, your card is GORGEOUS!!!! Love those blooms.
Oops on the repeat ordering :) Please don't put me in your drawing since I have all the RC goodies :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty, Wanda! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Diane said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love your take on the inspiration photo.

Carolee McCaslin said...

Such a pretty card and wonderful blog candy!! Thanks for sharing:)

mary w said...

What a pretty card. I'm embarrassed by the number of times I've ordered duplicates.

Karen Day said...

An amazing card, as always, Wanda! Love the gold spatters!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous inspired card!

Karren said...

Beautiful card! The way you've positioned the flowers and foliage in a vertical strip works wonderfully with the stripes.

Esther Asbury said...

Just found your blog via Card Concept and love your pretty creations! New follower here!

KimCreate said...

Your card is perfect for the challenge!