Monday, April 3, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches



Sadly, another weekend has flown by so quickly, but I did get some stamping done and this was a fun, quick card that I'm squeaking in under the wire for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge!  I love the new Elemental Stripes set that was just released in March by Reverse Confetti and I paired it up with an older Let's Chill stamp set with coordinating Confetti Cuts.  My trusty MISTI was used to line up the stripes and the sentiment so I could stamp them twice.

INK: Tangerine, Aqua, Iced Aqua - Reverse Confetti; Daffodil Delight - SU.

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your mix of patterns on your stripes. Such a fun look behind your cheerful popsicles! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Susan Powell said...

This is so cute! I love the background you made for the popsicles!

Natalie Lapakko said...

Super cute layout, I love your take on the stripes!