Thursday, April 20, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches


I needed a quick birthday card for my middle son who is celebrating his 31st tomorrow!  My 'go to' set for masculine birthdays is WPlus9's Whole Lotta' Happy stamp set and coordinating dies, so I paired it up with the sketch for the new Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

STAMPS: Whole Lotta Happy (WPlus9).
PAPER: Surprize! Collection by BoBunny; True Black (PTI), Real Red (SU).
INK: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point - SU.

The balloons are popped up with foam tape and hand drawn 'strings' were added with a Copic multiliner pen.  I used a corner chomper to soften up the card a bit.  Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!  Have a great Thursday!


5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Great birthday card! Love your color scheme and those popped up balloons!

Cheryl said...

So cute! Love the papers you chose :)

Jen Brum said...

Such a fun card! I love the bright colours and those balloons! I think your son will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Petra Swart said...

Such a fun card with lovely happy colours, Wanda!!! What a great take on the sketch with the fun balloons!!!!! Love your sweet card!!!!
hugz

Linda Callahan said...

This card is so bright and happy for sure! Perfect for a birthday! Glad you joined us at FMS!