Saturday, April 15, 2017

Inspired By All The LIttle Things #52



Happy Easter everyone! I'm looking forward to being off work and spending time with family and, of course, some cooking will be involved! I'm hoping to sneak in some stamping time as well.  There's a great new inspiration photo for the Inspired By All The Little Things challenge!  I was inspired to use a rainy day/umbrella theme along with black and white striped paper with a pop of yellow (inspired by the yellow taxi and the street lamp lighting).  To add an element of shine to my card, I added clear dew drop embellishments.  


I went with an older Pure Innocence "My Umbrella" mini stamp set
by MFT and colored with Copics. I added a bit of paper piecing to the boots and umbrella.  Papers are from Authentique's Classique: Beauty 6x6 pad.  The layout is based on the sketch for the Sunday Stamps Challenge.



Our daughter's birthday is today and this is the first that she's SOOO far away from home over her birthday.  She's a traveling nurse and just recently went from Phoenix back to Omaha (her second time in that area).  She has been bitten big time by the travel bug, so looks like I'll have to get used to having her away from home base. 😞 

Here's hoping you'll join us in the challenge!  Would love to see what you create!

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love your perfect take on the inspiration photo, Wanda!

Renee Matarese said...

What a sweet card! This would make anyone feel better!

Leena Girsa said...

I love everything about this card. The image and sentiment are perfect and your colouring is spectacular. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

Annette Elliott said...

Aww, what a cute little get well card. Love your coloring of that adorable little girl in boots! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

Marcie Sharp said...

Super sweet card Wanda. I love it!

Karen Day said...

I love the Pure Innocence images! Great choice - and such a sweet card, Wanda!

Petra Swart said...

Such a cute card, Wanda!!!! Love the yellow polka dots bg with the B&W stripes on the banner and the little twine bow at the top!!!! So sweet!!!
Hugz

Lisa said...

This is such a sweet card, I just love it! Perfect use of this PI image with the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!