Saturday, April 8, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things



 Happy Saturday peeps! Are you ready for another fun challenge to get those creative juices flowing?  Karren has this adorable inspiration photo for the new Inspired By All The Little Things challenge!  We're thrilled to have Lisa Lara as our guest designer this week!  Welcome lovely Lisa!

 I was inspired by the sweet peeps, the "striped" look of the pleated cupcake paper and the pop of color paired with earthy neutrals.

Here is my take on it...

I wanted to add a party element to my
design, so I went with a shaker card.  Here's what else I used:

STAMPS: The Tweet Life, Petals 'n Posies - Reverse Confetti;  Chicks Rule (sentiment) - Verve.
PAPER: Kraft (PTI), White, Tangerine (RC), Ranger watercolor CS, X-Press It Blending Card.
DIES: Stitched Circles by Lil' Inker Designs; Petals 'n Posies and The Tweet Life by Reverse Confetti; Stitched Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT.

Be sure to stop by the Inspired By blog to see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team!  Hope to see you in the gallery!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

How SWEET! Love your mix of goodies!

Stacy said...

Your shaker card is absolutely adorable! I like the colors you chose and the springy flowers with the chick.

Sharon Wheet said...

love the shaker! and that sweet little chick, is adorable! TFS

Notes by Nina said...

Super cute shaker card, I love it.

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the inspiration photo!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute inspired card Wanda!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I couldn't help but smile at those sweet little birds on the cupcake, Wanda!!!! And the little bird on your card is just as cute!!!! Love your fun shaker with the pretty flower and beautiful colours!!!!
Hugz