Saturday, April 29, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things

Happy Saturday everyone! Check out the new inspiration photo going on at Inspired By All The Little Things!  My inspiration came from all the books on display with their rainbow colored book spines.  I've always loved to read but have to admit, I'm now using spare time to stamp rather than read.  I always look forward to vacation when I can get a couple of novels read for a change.  

I dug out an old stamp set - All Booked Up by Papertrey Ink - and popped up the die cut over a rainbow of watercolored stripes. I love the vibrant colors in Mijello Mission Gold paints!



We'd love to see how you are inspired by this challenge photo, so hope to see you in the gallery! Looks like a hot weekend in store for us here in VA at the end of this yoyo weather week. Enjoy your weekend...wherever you are!

STAMPS: All Booked Up (PTI).
PAPER: Ranger Distress Watercolr Cardstock; White (PTI).
INK: Pacific Point (SU); Versafine Onyx Black.
DIES: Mix & Mat: Scallops Die by PTI; Mat Stack 3 by PTI.

2 comments:

KimCreate said...

Super cute card. Love he bight colors

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the inspiration photo!