Saturday, May 20, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things



The weekend is here and for most people, that's a happy time!  For me, it means my 8 days of staycation are over and I head to work this afternoon - sniff, sniff!  Since many of you are off, I hope you'll take time to join us for the Inspired By All The Little Things challenge!  The colorful tulips in the photo are so gorgeous and I knew right away I wanted to color one of my favorite images with Copics. As is my norm, I stamped the image twice using a MISTI.  You can currently get the Tulips in Hobnail Pitcher image through Marcella Hawley's Power Poppy company (it was released a number of years ago through Flourishes). 


STAMPS: Tulips For Friends (Flourishes).
PAPER: Painted Blooms 6x6 pad by Penny Black; X-Press It Blending Card.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Stitched Basic Edges Die-Namics by MFT; Stitched Circle by Lil' Inker Designs. 

 

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love this image! And I love your warm background - really makes the flowers stand out :o)

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGOEUS! I had a smile on my face when I saw your card...great minds do think alike :) !!!

Marcie Sharp said...

Great card! I really do love that image. :) The sentiment is perfect too!