Thursday, June 1, 2017

Altenew Inspiration Challenge




Check out the new Altenew Inspiration Challenge photo! It's a gorgeous floral bouquet and the colors were perfect for me to use the Layered Floral Cover Dies A and B to add a wedding card to my stash!  I took liberties to add a layer of metallic gold cardstock to add to the elegance of a wedding creation.  The sentiment is from Altenew's Painted Greetings stamp set and was gold embossed on heavy weight vellum.  I added some cross stitch stickers on the vellum edges.  A really quick and easy card!  

PAPER: Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Vellum and Brushed Gold by SU.

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Dramatic and beautiful! I like how you attached the vellum with the cross-stitch stickers.