Saturday, December 9, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things




I've got a really simple card design inspired by this fun New Year's celebration photo for the new Inspired By All The Little Things challenge!  When I first saw the photo, I immediately went for this patterned paper in the Fancy That! 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye.  I started to add 2018 to the card, but my number dies were too large and I couldn't find any number stickers in my stash, so I just went with a more generic look that could represent many celebration occasions like a retirement, an engagement, etc.  It would work with a gift of wine, don't you think?  I really love this 'celebrate' die by MFT along with the wine dies...also by MFT! The wine bottle is so fun to paper piece.  

We hope you'll take some time during this busy season to play along with us!  Would love to see your creation in the gallery!

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Wanda I love your bold blocks of colour and the paper-pieced patterned wine bottle is fabulous! A perfect celebratory card.

Leigh Penner said...

I love your floral bottle and pretty design! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration, Wanda!